Thursday, December 30, 2010

Quit complaining your husband is gone for 3 days while mine is for 12 months!

This is a glimpse into the life of a military wife while hubby is deployed.  I need a hobby and knitting just ain't my thang!   Oh this should be interesting.  I see it going a little something like this....


"What, you "&^%$"...I'm on edge and you cant even get my freakin order right".



"Jill, don't you be sneakin out to see ol Curtis!"



"Oh, so your tellin me the Warren Theatre only gives military discounts on weekdays??? What, are they not military on the weekends. Turd nuggets".



Other's facebook posts "ohhh my husband is out of town for 3 days, I sure do miss him..."  ME- "SHUT THE H UP YOU PATHETIC HAG, I WILL TRADE YOU ANY DAY, QUIT YOUR COMPLAINING...IT IS A SLAP IN US MILITARY WIVES FACES". beware of this one, I may just lose it.



Other's facebook complaining posts "Oh this just sucks...blahblahblah"... ME- "Oh really now does it, there ya go again ya old haggg.. quit your complaining, you could have bullets comin at your face or stuck at home talking to your dogs b/c your husband is deployed".


So, for all of you that want to have a few good laughs and maybe some cries, keep watching for my notes ;)

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree about people missing their hubbies!! I listen to wives in the oilfield complain because their hubbies have to be out of town for a night or two. I always tell them, "just think if they were in the military and gone for months at a time!" Good luck and hang in there! I am excited that you have a blog going!!! It is a lot of fun. If you are looking for a hobby I am the queen of trying every crafty hobby there is! lol! I can help;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to start painting and re-finishing furniture. I have no clue what type of paint to start with. I need all the help I can get lol. Yea this was about last deployment. This time hopefully will be better. Be positive and stay busy.

    ReplyDelete