Sunday, January 9, 2011

"What are you gonna do?"

I have been asked this questions a million times since finding out of Corey's deployment.  I have had trouble answering this question.  What to do what to do??  What can you do?  Do they mean what are you going to do with yourself, what are you going to do alone, what are you doing to do to pass the time, what are you going to do to stay sane?  Still, don't know the answer. From our past deployment, it seemed as if living was put on hold.


So, I got off on another subject :)  I would love love love to hear any of your suggestions on hobbies to keep me busy, your need to vent, your stories of your deployment experiences, any thoughts, any questions, good books to read, or TV series to watch.  (fyi:  I want to learn how to refinish/paint old antiqued furniture if anyone wants to give me tips, I am all open to suggestions).

Love to all!

Courtney

1 comment:

  1. I admire couples like you! Hang in there and stay strong!

    As far as painting old furniture, they key is in the primer. There are a lot out there but I like Zinsser spray primer because it is quick and easy. As you will find, I am kinda a spray paint junkie :0)

    ReplyDelete